Terms and Conditions
- Information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. KnowledgeView Ltd makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. KnowledgeView Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this Web site or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
- If you use the links in this website to access other websites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under the control of KnowledgeView Ltd and KnowledgeView Ltd is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- Any software that is made available to download from this server ("Software") is the copyright of KnowledgeView Ltd and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by terms of end user licence agreements and any reproduction or redistribution of the Software on any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
- Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases and data sheets from this server ("Server")) is granted, provided that (1) the copyright notice below appears on all copies along with the phrase "Reproduced by Permission", (2) use of such Documents from the Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Document may be made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Copyright. Copyright notice is shown at the bottom of each page on the site.
- Trademarks. KnowledgeView Ltd (and the products and services of KnowledgeView Ltd referenced in this website) are either trademarks or registered trademarks of KnowledgeView Ltd. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- No information contained in this website shall constitute an invitation by or on behalf of KnowledgeView Ltd to enter into a contract with you or an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of KnowledgeView Ltd.
- If you have any questions, problems or other comments concerning our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org